Monday 5 March 2018

Animal Testing!

Back again with another update and I am proud to say that I have now finished the project that I mentioned a couple of posts ago regarding the project with a Scottish DJ.

Now that this project has been completed I can now reveal that I have done this work for comedians Scott Gibson and Gary Little and  DJ Mallorca Lee for their podcast The Hashtag Show. I have attached the completed animation below.

As previously mentioned, Jon and I had discussed doing our own individual animations after giving each other a brief and that may be something I move onto soon. However, in my discussions with Mallorca Lee, I have found that there may be more work to be done on The Hashtag Show, including a potential piece for their live action show.

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment