Tuesday 11 December 2018

And so we come to the end of another year

Well Hashtag Live has been and gone again and what a great night! My animation was screened and, a slight glitch aside, it all went great! I also got the chance to see several of my designs on the screen showing the boys in different films, which was great.

Going forward I don’t have another Hashtag animation to do this side of Christmas but I do have the project mentioned in the last post. I had a meeting on Thursday with the company behind the project. It seems that after discussions the project has shifted from a series to a short film, which I personally think works better. This means some changes to the script which has delayed production a bit. At the moment it is hoped that this will be finished for February.

This may be my last post of 2018. Going forward I hope to continue with a few designs, there’s one in particular I want to get finished, which I will show as soon as it’s finished.

I would say overall it has been a pretty great year for me, having completed 6 animations, which considering I have another full-time job is pretty astounding and a step up from 2017’s one animation.

Below I have uploaded the animation from Live 7 and the funny images.



















No comments:

Post a Comment